Fastace MTB Hydraulic Brakes Set Hydraulic Disc Brakes Two-Piston/Four-Piston original for Surron Talaria sting
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
About this item
- 【Easy brake】Fastace HD-M008 is a four-piston oil brake. No matter how fast the speed, the steep speed of the terrain, the wet environment, and how wet the environment is. Gently pulling the brake rod will stop immediately.
- 【Aluminum Alloy Material】 High-strength aluminum alloy brakes are not easy to damage and are more abrasion. Double piston aluminum alloy forging caliper bodies, driving friction discs on both sides at the same time.
- 【Compatible with Most Bicycles】MTB liquid pressure brakes are suitable for most mountain bicycles, electric EBike, pedal, folding bicycles, fat tire bicycles, etc.
- 【Four-piston Oil Brakes】 Four piston open hydraulic systems, no matter how fast the speed, the steep speed of the terrain, the wet environment, and how wet the environment is, the brake rod will stop immediately. The integrated oil cylinder design, strong sealing, reduced maintenance, lightweight design, simple appearance.
- 【Fast installation】 Fastace disc hydraulic pressure brake kit is compatible with 180mm discs. This bicycle liquid pressure brake kit has already added mineral oils that you have added in advance, and you can install and use it. Before installing, make sure whether the hose is long enough. The left front brake hose is 900mm and the right rear brake hose is 1600mm.
fastace can ship to most addresses in the United States except Alaska and Puerto Rico. Note that there are some restrictions that may apply. Please check out our shipping restrictions below. All products will have the shipping costs calculated at checkout.
Please double check your address for accuracy when ordering from fastace. An incorrectly entered addresses can delay or prevent shipment.
When you place an order with fastace we will estimate shipping and delivery dates. Note that these dates are approximate and can change based on circumstances beyond our control. Once your package has been picked-up by the carrier you can obtain delivery information directly from them – LOGISTICS INQUIRY LINK: HTTPS://WWW.17TRACK.NET/EN
After you place an order on fastace, your order will generally take 24-48 hours to leave our warehouse. Warehouse operational hours are Monday – Friday excluding holidays. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will generally be processed by our warehouse Monday, the first business day of the week.
Shipping costs will depend on the shipping option that you choose and the weight and dimensions of the item(s) you have purchased and your location. If you purchase multiple items they will typically be shipped together.The seller of a shipment pays customs duties, fees or taxes.
Standard Shipping cost is $12. Orders are usually delivered within 7-14 busienss days after dispatch.
DHL Express Shipping cost is $20. Orders are usually delivered within 5-7 business days after dispatch.
Tracking your package
Using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation e-mail you can check the status of your delivery with the carrier. Please see our shipping restrictions below for more information.
fastace will not accept product or product part orders being shipped to Puerto Rico or Alaska. Please call 0086-13922158380 Monday – Friday 8 am to 8 pm PST to place your order by phone. We apologize for the inconvenience.
fastace can not ship to a U.S. Postal Service post office box. Please provide an actual street address.
fastace cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses.
Commercial mail boxes
fastace cannot ship to a commercial mail box similar to a Mail Boxes Etc®. Please provide an actual real street address.
When the carrier returns these undeliverable packages to us we issue a full refund excluding shipping charges. Please allow 30 days for refund to your credit card account.
These undeliverable packages will not be reshipped. A new order must be placed for the item. Please review our Address Accuracy tips above before placing another order.
Why was my package not deliverable?
The decision to label a shipment as undeliverable is made by the carrier usually for one of the following reasons:
If an address is incorrect or incomplete the package will be returned by the carrier. Please be careful when entering your address and proof read it for any mistakes before submitting your order.
Refused by recipient
If you are placing an order to send as a gift it may be refused by a recipient who is not expecting to receive a gift. You may want to let the recipient know that they should be expecting a surprise.
TIPS FOR SHIPPING
A) Fastace IS DOING THE BEST TO MAKE THE PROMISED TIME, PLEASE UNDERSTAND OUR WAREHOUSE ARE WORKING ONLY ON BUSINESS DAYS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE DAY EVEN THERE'S A DIFFERENCE IN THE ETA. BY THE WAY, WE WILL INFORM YOU PROACTIVELY IF SOMETHING IS WRONG.
B) YOU MAY PLEASE FILL IN THE PHONE NUMBER. FOR A MULTI-HUNDRED USD SKATEBOARD, DESERVES A PHONE NUMBER FOR SOME URGENT CALLS?
C) FEEL WORRY-FREE TO REACH OUT US AT email@example.com
Dear Valued Customer, we are so sorry that during the COVID-19 period, international packages are experiencing longer transit times due to shipping carrier delays. Certain packages may take a bit longer than usual to arrive.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. And we really appreciate your patience, understanding and forgiveness.
Delivery Areas and Shipping Time
SHIPPING METHODREGIONSHIPPING TIME(BUSINESS DAYS ESTIMATION) DHL ShippingAll Countries5 - 7 Standard ShippingUnited States, Canada, France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Slovenia Poland, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Italy7 - 14Brazil, Chile, Russia, South Africa14 - 30UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon10 - 24All Other Countries15 - 30